Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Big Sean in NYC

Its been a while! I've been sick and busy lately so I haven't been able to update the blog. I'm back at it tho, got a double post for today for two reason; 1. for slacking lately & 2. to clear up some space on my computer. I shot a show this weekend with OCD, Dom Kennedy, & Casey Veggies. It was dope, but now I have over 2K pics to go thru, so I need the space on my computer.


The first post is from Big Seans time in NY a couple weeks ago. Sean did a meet and greet at Adidas in SOHO. It was pretty crazy. There was easily over 500 people waiting for Big Seans arrival and trying to get a ticket for his free show at Irving Plaza the next day. I got there around 5, before Big Sean came. When he pulled up, people bumrushed his escalade as he got out and stood on the top of the car to say wassup to his fans. Sean is a real humble dude, and has always been loyal to his fans. He was there with SAYITAINTTONE, who hooked me up with a ticket for the show. The next day was his concert. People were camping out from 9am to be first in line. I got there around 2pm and was in the front kicking it with some dope people, @Smoove_Leigue1 @WhereIsTango @Mr_Garcia12 @FlowjoStevo @aizXela. I didn't get to take pics of the show which was a bit upsetting, but it was still an epic show. He brought out everyone! Kanye, Pusha, Chiddy... it was a great show. Afterwards, I kicked it with the homie Dizzy & GilbereForte. Check out Gilbere's latest project, it's pretty dope and unique, at http://rose-forte.com/





 These cardboards were clutch!







No comments:

Post a Comment