Friday, February 21, 2014

Long Sleeves

The wait is finally over. The GRIME long sleeves are out and available for purchase at TheGrimeCo .

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who supports GRIME. When I designed this long sleeve, I promised myself and others that GRIME would not become a clothing line. I didn't want to be another "brand" that just oversaturated the fashion culture. I wanted to make these shirts so I could wear it while on the Party With Your Friends tour to promote my art and share my taste in fashion with you guys. While on the tour a lot of people saw the shirt and asked for one. The support was immense, from all the OCD fans that saw them on tour to people who just support my art and follow me on social networks. It was kind of surreal and dope. I'm grateful for these past few months so as a thank you I put these shirts out. Growth Really Inspires ME!



Check out the full lookbook at

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment