Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hiatus

hi·a·tus 

noun \hī-ˈā-təs\

An interruption in time or continuity: break; especially : a period when something (as a program or activity) is suspended or interrupted. (Merriam-Webster)

It's been a minute since my last post. So much has happened since last May. My camera got stolen last summer while in Philly, which is why I haven't been able to blog. I got another t2i and then my external harddrive stopped working so I didn't have access to a lot of my photos. It's been a lot but I never stopped working. Having other friends in this field helped me out and I was able to continue making art. I did a lot of video work since then. It's been a while, but I'm back like I never left. Gotta update my Vimeo with some more videos as well as this blog. Stay tuned. Growth Really Inspires ME.

Some OCD recaps

    
   

An old Ab-Soul recap


Got to follow Dwele for the day

   

No comments:

Post a Comment